Choosing a REALTOR®
Choosing a REALTOR® in Boerne is one of the most important decisions to make when you choose to sell a home. With so many agents out there, how do you make sure you pick the right one to sell your home? While most agents will show eagerness and want to list your house for sale, look at the following things when searching for an agent:
- Do they have experience at listing and marketing houses for sale?
- Do they have experience and expertise concerning specialty locations like high acreage properties or luxury communities?
- Do they possess expertise about the local Boerne neighborhoods and housing market?
- Do they have experience working with downsizing/move up buying and all of its nuances?
- Do they have the ability to use technology to market your home to buyers?
- Will they review a comprehensive Marketing Analysis of home sales in your area with you?
- Do they have the ability to offer a written, detailed, marketing plan that will get your house sold at the highest possible price?
Working with a professional real estate agent is a must. Find out how knowledgeable they are about houses currently for sale in your price range and of houses that have recently sold. Ask questions and make sure you are satisfied and comfortable with the answers from your Boerne REALTOR®.